Our ethos is one where fairness, respect, empathy and sense of community are nurtured within a caring and inclusive environment
- We want children to feel safe enough to be curious, confident, creative learners able to take risks in a challenging environment
- Each child’s learning is integral to all that we do and we have appropriately high expectations of what all our children, with support, can achieve
- We feel a real strength of our Nursery school and Children’s Centre is the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff and governors in striving to achieve the very best for the children and families in our community
Our vision is to be a beacon of excellence and innovation as the children and families in Hackney deserve nothing less.
- We aim to be a community of learners where research and reflection inform all that we do.
- Where education is seen as a life-long experience in collaboration with key parties including: parents/carers, staff, families and the local and international community.
- We see curiosity and investigation, play, communication and creativity as fundamental to children’s development as competent thinkers and learners.
- We aim to become a training resource, supporting the professional development of early years practitioners’.