14 Oct Full Governing Body Meeting: Tuesday 13th October 2020
1. As a school we are focusing on Race and Identity and within this context we are:
- Reviewing our curriculum that reflects diversity through our books, resources and practice.
- Ensuring all children make substantive progress irrespective of their ethnic/cultural background.
- Promoting tolerance and recognition of the values of diversity.
2. Subject to our budget we are aiming to:
- refurbish the children’s toilets
- create a wild flower meadow in the nursery garden
- enhance the children’s centre garden
3. We are in the process of updating our website, and if parents/carers have thoughts as to what would make the website more effective please contact Ben (Headteacher).